- ARMSTRONG is a world leader in Acoustic Ceilings. This comprises Mineral Fiber Tiles or Metal Ceiling Tiles laid into an exposed lightweight Tee Grid suspension system. The complete system is quick, easy and clean to install, creating an attractive ceiling with enhanced acoustic comfort and fire resistance.
- INTEXA LTD is the sole distributor for Armstrong products in Ghana. We have on offer a comprehensive range of Acoustic Ceiling Tiles and Suspension Grids to meet your requirements. Also available is a wide range of accessories and profiles to inspire you to create beautiful and interesting ceilings.
- Acoustic ceilings tiles can be very easily taken off the suspension grid at any time to give access to the ceiling void for passing cables, relocating lighting fixtures or any general maintenance works. Acoustic Ceilings are mostly recommended for Offices, Commercial Buildings, Hospitals, Schools Airports and public buildings.
- Armstrong Axiom solutions are the next generation of building products. They are the modern way to create an endless range of attractive and functional ceiling features, quickly and cost-effectively, using engineered aluminium trims, transitions and profiles.
- For a professional finish at an affordable price, our engineered aluminium sections create seamless transitions between plasterboard margins and all types of suspended grid ceilings. The range of AXIOM Transitions sections can be supplied straight or curved for ultimate design flexibility
- Create an almost limitless range of exciting floating ceilings using highly engineered and pre-cut sections and accessories in either off-the-shelf modular kit form or as individual bespoke solutions. They are available in a full range of profile colours to suit 15 and 24mm suspension systems and will accept any tile from our mineral, metal or wood ranges – the choice is yours.
- It’s easy to retain complete wall to wall design integrity using our AXIOM Perimeter solutions. The pre-engineered extruded aluminium profiles and adaptors, seamlessly accommodate full or cut tiles and vertical or horizontal plasterboard linings. These can be used to create boxes for curtains, blinds and lighting details, or simply complete your design with an attractive shadowline perimeter feature.
- Armstrong’s 150-year history may have been built originally on mineral ceiling tiles but its metal systems have proved equally successful, capturing the interest and imagination of specifiers globally.
- The company puts the reason for this success down to a combination of factors – innovative and outstanding products and services, constructive dialogue with prospective customers and partners in a diverse range of countries with equally diverse requirements, supported by highly qualified technical specialists offering advice and guidance.
- For timeless natural beauty and elegance– there’s simply nothing to match it Countless generations of building designers have turned to wood to bring richness and texture to their creations.
- No other material can provide the range of colours and patterns of this most natural building
- No two pieces are ever identical – every single piece is unique.
- It can make a structure simple and elegant, sleek and modern, classic yet cool – skilfully used it can create exactly the ambience needed to make any space special.
- Now Armstrong has harnessed the enduring beauty of wood in a range of ceiling tiles, giving you an almost endless choice of high performance linings for your building.
- The Armstrong wood range – ceilings you’ll look up to